Accommodation at the caravanserai of Tash-Rabat
Enjoy the hospitality of the Kyrgyz people and the beauty of it's nature.
Sleep inside a yurt or in one of the confortable rooms of the guesthouse.
Just ask for Sabyrbeks's camp if you're there.
Enjoy the silence under a sky full of stars when the sun sets in Tash-Rabat valley.
There's accommodation in the yurts and the guesthouse.
You can make a reservation ahead by sending an e-mail or call +996 70447 10 20 Sabyrbek
We can arrange transport
It's no problem if you just show up, just ask for Sabyrbek.
Have a look inside our yurts
THINGS TO DO
The valley of Tash-Rabat offers great possibilities for trips on the back of a horse.
Make a one day trip or overnight at the shore of the mountain lake of Chatyr-Köl
A remain of the ones so vivid silk road
Breath taking scenery of a mountain lake close to the Chinese border.
Yurt B&B Prices per yurt
- Twin/double: 2600KGS
- Triple: 3300KGS
- Quadruppel: 3800KGS
Guesthouse Prices per room
- Single room: 2500KGS
- Twin/double room: 3200KGS
- Triple room: 4200KGS
- Quadruple room: 4800KGS
- Quintruple: 5500KGS
- At-Bashi - Tash Rabat one way: 2000KGS
- Naryn - Tash Rabat one way: 3500KGS
- Tash Rabat - Kol Suu - Tash Rabat: 10000KGS + 1000KGS for border permit
- Lunch: 500/ 800KGS
- Dinner: 500/ 800KGS
- Border permit to Chatyr-köl: 1000KGS
- Horse per hour: 250KGS
- Horse for a whole day (6-7hr): 1000KGS
- Guide per hour per group: 500KGS
- Guide for a whole day: 2000KGS
- Shyrdak show: 1800KGS, (6 persons)
- Yurt installation: 3500KGS (4 persons) - 5000KGS (6pers)
- Kok Boru: 15000KGS (Horse game)
- Folk show: 4000KGS
- Boorsok show: 2000KGS
I've met Sabyrbek the first time in 2006. Since I've returned seven times. The warmth and hospitality is so nice.